BOARD OF DIRECTORS
VISIT OUR PRESERVE
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
PARTNER EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
Why Kids Need Nature
Happier, Healthier, Smarter
Studies show that kids who play and learn outside are happier, healthier, and smarter: These are the top ten reasons that children need nature to be Healthier, Happier and Smarter. Find the link below to connect to research and information.
1. Are healthier physically and mentally.
2. Do Better in School
3. Have Higher Self Esteem
4. Have good self discipline.
5. Feel more capable and confident.
7. Are more cooperative with others.
6. Are good problem solvers.
8. Are more creative.
9. Feel connected with nature.
10. Are tomorrow's conservation leaders.
See more reports on Children's Health in Nature here.