Public Access by Guided Canyon Tour Only
GUIDED CANYON TOURS
Prepare yourself – the majestic beauty of our unique Texas Hill Country nature preserve will leave you breathless! Our expert-guided tours take visitors from an arid savanna through a limestone crevice into a sheltered canyon of lush plant life. At the head of the canyon stands Westcave, with a stunning 40-foot waterfall replenishing the emerald pool below.
Access to the canyon and cave is by guided tour only.
Guided Canyon Tours are available for online reservations up to 4 weeks in advance, please check back to make reservations for future dates. Even with the online reservation option, all of our normally scheduled public tours may have limited openings for walk-in registration. Give it a try or call us if you have questions – we are always happy to help!
Saturday & Sunday (Year Round):
- Spring Tours: 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm & 4 pm ; February- May
- Summer Tours: 8 am, 10 am, 12 pm and 2 pm ; June -September.
- Fall Tours: 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm & 4 pm ; October-November
- Winter Tours: 10 am, 12 pm, & 2 pm ; December-January
*Our main gate opens 30 mins before the first tour time.
Weekdays: Check our calendar under the EVENTS tab.
- Online reservation availability occurs four weeks out and updates each Monday.
- During March – November we experience a high volume of visitation. Tours may fill quickly. We may have a limited number of spots available in person, but recommend to reserve your spots online to ensure your reservation.
- For larger groups (10+) it is best to reserve spots online.
- For private group tours, contact Paul
- Cash & all major credit cards accepted.
- No pets, smoking, or drones on the property.
- The 4 pm tour is not offered in Dec & Jan due to earlier sunset times and during the summer due to heat.