Public Access by Guided Canyon Tour Only
GUIDED CANYON TOURS
Prepare yourself – the majestic beauty of our unique Texas Hill Country nature preserve will leave you breathless! Our expert-guided tours take visitors from an arid savanna through a limestone crevice into a sheltered canyon of lush plant life. At the head of the canyon stands Westcave, with a stunning 40-foot waterfall replenishing the emerald pool below.
Access to the canyon and cave is by guided tour only.
Guided Canyon Tours are available for online reservations up to 4 weeks in advance, please check back to make reservations for future dates. Even with the online reservation option, all of our normally scheduled public tours have limited openings for walk-in registration. Give it a try or call us if you have questions – we are always happy to help!
Saturday & Sunday (Year Round):
- Winter Tours: 10 am, 12 pm, & 2 pm ; December-January
- Spring Tours: 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm & 4 pm ; February- May
- Summer Tours: 8 am, 10 am, 12 pm and 2 pm ; June -September.
- Fall Tours: 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm & 4 pm ; October-November
*Our main gate opens 30 mins before the first tour time.
Weekdays: Check our calendar under the EVENTS tab.
- Online reservation availability occurs four weeks out and updates each Monday.
- During March – November we experience a high volume of visitation. Tours may fill quickly the day of a tour with walk in guests. Arrive early or reserve spots online.
- For larger groups (10+) it is best to reserve spots online or arrive when the gates open at 9:30 am. You may send one person ahead to secure spots with payment.
- For private group tours, contact Paul
- Cash & all major credit cards accepted.
- No pets, smoking, or drones on the property.
- The 4 pm tour is not offered in Dec & Jan due to earlier sunset times and during the summer due to heat.