Current Preserve offering of Guided Canyon Tour is by reservation only.
- Due to high demand and limited offerings our current event schedule is filling quickly. You can find available reservations by clicking Get Tickets Now.
- To check our current public offerings click GET TICKETS.
- Purchase a membership today to support our non-profit work and gain additional visitation perks.
- Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
GUIDED CANYON TOUR
By Reservation Only
Each Guided Canyon Tour has a maximum number of 20 people..
Prepare yourself – the majestic beauty of our unique Texas Hill Country nature preserve will leave you breathless! Our expert-guided tours take visitors from an arid savanna through a limestone crevice into a sheltered canyon of lush plant life. At the head of the canyon stands Westcave, with a stunning 40-foot waterfall replenishing the emerald pool below. Visitors will go behind the waterfall and into a one-roomed limestone cave. This is a one mile round trip moderate to difficult hike that is 1.5-2 hours long..
Access to the canyon, cave, and grotto are by guided tour only.
All events are weather permitting. No Pets are allowed at Westcave.
GUIDED HIKE TIMES
Guided Canyon Tours are only available through online reservations. Please click Get Tickets to make your reservation.
$20 per adult
$10 per kid (4-15 years old)
3 and under-Free
Westcave Members use your member code to reserve a household spot for FREE admission.
- Please visit our reservation system for more information by clicking the Get Tickets button.
- Please DO NOT take a ride share (ex. Uber, lyft) to Westcave. We are outside the service range for pick ups and you may become stranded.
No pets, smoking, or drones on the property.